CHECK THE MAP - FIND A POD!Each pod signal sends us map coordinates which show an area where the pod will land. Each set of map coordinates takes us closer to the exact location of the next pod! Be sure to keep checking the map for the latest coordinates:
WHERE WERE THE PODS FOUND?
HOW TO FIND A POD
- The pods are attracted to large amounts of LEGO® bricks and/or imagination
- Once we know the exact location of the pod we will tell persons at the location to secure the pod
- If you arrive at a pod location, look for the pod contact person
- When you find the pod contact person, tell them the number of the pod you seek, e.g. 'Pod No.2'. Make sure you write down the Pod ID.
- The first person to arrive at the pod location and tell the pod contact person the correct pod number will get to keep the pod
- Click here for the full Terms and Conditions applicable to this Event.
- It is still very important for others to make their way to the pod location and write down the Pod ID
- If you can, take photos and video footage and send it to us here at Bradford Rant firstname.lastname@example.org. Your data may help others in their search
- REMEMBER: Always write down the Pod ID!